Monday, November 15, 2004

Filthy Smut Movie - Protect our Kids!!

After reading more about onemillionmoms successes, in particular with ABC affiliates pulling Saving Private Ryan (and the FCC-emailin'-hysteria gripping our nation - where have you been?), and rereading my own recent blog post, I (or, rather, my elderly-woman psuedonym, Gertrude Cristophers, from Englewood, Colorado) also decided to get involved. Below is a recent submission. Now awaiting response.

First name: Gertrude
Last Name: Christophers
Type of Complaint: Program
Name of Complaint: Filth on TV
Network: ABC (?)
Description:

I wanted to write in to complain about an extremely offensive program I viewed last (our Lord and Savior, amen)-mas. I fear it may run again this year, much like that dreadful Saving Private Ryan. I didn't know how to take action last year, and so I pray and thank Lord Jesus that finally there is a site available (and willing to fight!) for conerned Christian folk.

The name of this film was, "The 10 Commandments," and particularly shocked me as a faithful Christian. It was also played at a time when children might be watching.

First and foremost, it was a film which portrayed a close relationship between God and a certain non-Christian race of people. To be showing how wonderful THEIR lives are with "God" (much like the trash our kids learn in school about Darwin and Evolution), is an attack by the Hollywood atheist elite on OUR relationship with our Lord and Savior. To be showing non-Christians receiving the Ten Commandments is, quite simlply, rewriting the Word of God and attacking our way of life. It reminds me of a story I heard on the radio yesterday about a girl in Florida who was laughed at by her TEACHER for carrying the Holy Bible.

I am also reaonsably sure this film contains hints of sexuality. What lesson could be worse for children than seeing this next to a representation of God?

What next, a film about how wonderful Allah is? And how suicide bombers will receive virgins in Heaven for murdering? It's fine if Liberals and the Media love Semites, but it's not something our children should be shown!!!

I think it is time for all serious Christians to take a stand against this filth. I've tried to locate on the internet who will be showing this movie come December, but I'm not very good with computers (yet). I would appreaciate any help onemillionmoms could make to take a stand once and for all.

Sincerely,

Gertrude Christophers

No comments: