I recently went back to the website, and amazingly it is exactly the same as it was before. In fact, even though it is two years hence, Jerry H. still has the same message and same claims that he has been using the site for "four years."
If you have some extra time, check out the video at the bottom left of the homepage.
the most annoying thing is that, since I do Russian literature, the "Anastasia" ad is present at least 95% of the time somewhere in my google reader or my gmail.
[addition: I just had to add the "Anastasia" protocal for dating one of their Ladies:
1. Log In to Anastasia.]
2. Go to the Lady’s profile with whom you want to meet with.
3. Select * Date Me on the Lady's profile.
4. To invite your Lady to meet with you, simply complete the Date a Lady Request Form. Your credit card is charged once you request a meeting. Please note you may request a meeting no less than 72 hours before you wish to meet with the Lady.
5. Your invitation will be sent to the Lady for confirmation. If your suggested day and time is convenient for the Lady, you will receive a confirmation.
6. If the proposed time is not convenient for the Lady, you will receive a letter suggesting a more convenient appointment.
7. You may either accept the newly suggested time or offer another.
8. As soon as you and the Lady agree on a suitable appointment, you will receive a confirmation. From that point you proceed to the meeting place at the appointed time.
[final addition: why are they always only wearing bras?]