Monday, August 13, 2007

russian brides are such a good idea

found a fantastic russian bride website today:

uk.anastasia-international.com which you can tell is legitimate from the get-go because it has "uk" in its title and then claims its head office is in Bangor, Maine.

Even better: each and every "real girl" has an enormous gallery of slutty photos, like this bad boy



That you can only see full-screen versions of when registered. By credit card.

You're quite saucy, Sveta M. For every article of clothing you take off, I'll give you another MasterCard digit.

Or would you rather go for Anna G.?



God, hard to say. I think I might have to go with Anna, though, because she has no children.

But by far the most hilarious thing about the site are the comments from "real users" riddled with very russky grammar mistakes. Try this one:



For the men looking on Anastasia to find a lady. This website is one of the safest you will find. I have been using this site, off and on around 4 years plus several other dating sites. Anastasia is safest.

I used the services of Anastasia to meet the ladies by email, then Anastasia phone. To keep a business going like they do, requires money or no business to offer this kind of protection and service. So don't worry about the credits required as I once did, just be wise.

These ladies are real. Going to visit a lady is the only way. I encourage you to use Anastasia when you start your search.
Also keep in mind Gentelman — these ladies are people, like you, they worry about whom they might meet, they don't want to play games. You may contact me if you want 100% proof, that this is a great website, it's always improving and it is fair and friendly people to work with.

Blessings
Jerry H.



Jerry H? Are we sure that isn't Grisha or Gosha? And when you've taught English to Russian for as many years as I have, the "Russianness" of the English just comes flying out at you - just check the following, where I'll indicate mistakes with []

(1) The lack of articles and agreeing verbs (mistakes in []) ["anastasia is [] safest", "[it is] fair and friendly people to work with"...]

(2) The randomly added commas ["I have been using this site[,] off and on...", "if you want 100% proof[,] that this is a great website..."]

(3) And the missing prepositions ["I have been using this site [] 4 years plus"]

Sure, Anastasia, I'll be wise and hand credit card over! I would must to be great fat idiot not to!

Try this other great quote from very satisfied happy customer:


I have recently visited Russia, and the small city, Belgorod, where Anna lives. We have decided to get married, as soon as she can come to Australia.Thank you for your help.

David D. Australia


Where you see the same extra-russky comma in the "we have decided to get married, as soon as she..."

God, can you imagine how sketchy of a site this must be if these are the quotes it features? It essentially implies that it's never had an actualy letter from an actual client, meaning they've probably never had an actual client.

Take that, Anatasia.com! No matter how hot Ira K. is, I'm not sending her any more flowers.



Ok, ok, I'll send some flowers - but no more sports cars.

Jesus, and then confused Aussie sheep farmers wonder how in the world they've ended naked up in the back of a hut with a gun to their head. As in this story reported by the beeb today.
Poor sheep farmers. All they wanted was a much younger bride from an ostensibly poor country to share their sheep farmsmanship.
Take it from David H. of CA if ou have any lingering doubts:

From the staff to the women I corresponded with, I was always treated with a form of excellence only found in the very best businesses in the world.

No comments: