Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Poetry Collection II




Wipe that smiling off your face,

I'm more to blame than you,

Yes your body is hungry-svelte,

But I supply the gaze.











































If I can’t rub myself out


against you -


then I'll nick


at the itch -


raise up the skin in nervenumb


swelling -


at least feel something new.

























god I could kill you,

if you’d give me a chance,

red lips across your drink,

this is my mask,

just Waverly Worn,

sniffing on out

of the Dark.
































Tempt the Fates, If that’s As loud As you can Speak, Even if No one Reads it, Child



The expression – on – your face –
The moisture – on – your lip –
Such a day –
is only a day –
for you.

All will be forgiven –
because all will be forgotten.



































Just can't get under the skin
Under the skin:

You've shaved your legs
Two-times tart

I know the whole picture
Been in and in

So why these eyelash battings
Whore

I've seen it before
And seen it before

What makes you think I'm
In such pain?

























We walked like strangers

The straight concentration and she found my skin
holding something under breath


was love she said
was love she said

walked heavily
like paste



No comments: