Monday, October 16, 2006

another *hilarious* moscow post



have had a strange day so far: woke up with intentions of collecting money owed by my magazine, but ended up drinking more coffee than I could process and rereading my MA thesis and wondering about returning to graduate school in the states at some point. and this after I thought I had a clear plan of flitting to and fro european and chinese capitals for a while.

damn, which one is capitol and which one is capital? I can seriously never remember.

see, I'm trying to make this sound like an actual blog.

below is another in my series of hilarious moscow photos. it's the checkout line at my local supermarket (called Alphabet of Taste) - and here you can of course see the impulse-purchase section, where there's the standard gum, candy bars, breath mints and... pregnancy tests?



[that would be the evitest in the top left]


isn't that *hilarious*?

if I were a real blogger I'm sure I could come up with some hilarious dialogue wherein some couple decides to get a bag of M&Ms and a few evitests while waiting in line, but odds are you already have a pretty good one running in your own head so I'll leave it at that.




No comments: