Saturday, June 10, 2006






Stick me through with metal
And try to pull the brains
Made the hands responding right
Give those legs some wind

Fasten me tight with wood
To keep the drifting out
Let’s make a secret twist of hearts
Let’s see how this can last

Forge me taller with rock
If ever I doubted you
Make me unreachably solid
As a comment on you and me

Tease my skin through with fire
If ever an end seemed right
Take all those gripping nerves of yours
And wait as you always do

Lick my bones clear with water
Nature’s hardest seal to break
The reflection in the gathering pool
Tells you what you wanted to see

Flush out the dust with breath
And then something about deep feeling
I’m too tired to see this done
Let’s agree that it moves you, too

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I miss you. x

Skaoot said...

Hey, just a little comment to let you know that I'm thinking about making some drawings again, and since you seem to be my only fan ;)
I really like the pictures you add to your postst. You made those yourself? Haven't had the time to read your creations though...

joshua walker said...

skaoot, that's good to hear, your drawings are superb. also, I do take my own pics with my little cell phone camera.

joshua walker said...

and u cooberton, x.